Rare plants

From: Janet Yang <jyang1@home.com>

    I ordered the Louisiana Nursery catalog even though it
cost $6 (!) for the two-part catalog. I was searching for a
couple of specific plants and never bothered reading the
rest of the catalog until last night. It is very
impressive...they have plants that even Heronswood doesn't
    By the way, do you know of other plant lists like
Iris-talk? I'm interested in rare plants.

It's a new program at ONElist.  See homepage for details.