RE: TB: Vibrant

From: "Title, CDR Lynn A." <titlel@spawar.navy.mil>

I love yellows as well, though they're MUCH easier than other color
collections  (the yellow garden bed is a bit down the row from the Black
Bed, with golden variations from the first crocuses to the last mums,
centered on yellow roses in an arch, against a background of double kerria).
I've been looking for a schoolbus-yellow iris, preferrably a rebloomer,
preferrably with an orange/red beard - and last fall I fell in love with
RONEY'S ENCORE, a sweet-scented ruffled orangey-yellow with a tangerine
beard.  Wintergreen Gardens sells it - I'll be bringing it home from our
area AIS sale this weekend!

A wonderful yellow daylily is tetraploid SOMBRERO WAY - a rebloomer, again
on the orangey side, ruffled, and with a lemon rim to the petals.

Lynn