From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 7/15/99 10:38:23 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
stewartd@proaxis.com writes:

<< I received an iris that either I'm blind and can not find, or it is
 spelled incorrectly........	Looking for any info on "Terry Tyrine" please
help me>>

Denise, and this should be it. Write this description down and check it with
your iris when it blooms.

TRACY TYRENE (R. Ernst, 1988) TB, 36" M. Standards lemon yellow, falls bright
plum with yellow rim and center stripe, slight caramel overlay on shoulders;
yellow beard; heavily laced.

Anner Whitehead