RE: OT: Rare plants

From: "J.F. Hensler" <hensler@povn.com>

Hi Janet,

A few places you might like to check out for plants to amuse you while you
wait for the irises to bloom:

http://plantdelights.com/

http://www.rareplants.com/abg/

http://www.willowpondnursery.com/collectors-corner.htm

http://heronswood.com/F-Resources.html

http://www.collectorsnursery.com/

http://www.wave.net/upg/srpn/

http://www.rmrp.com/

You might also keep an eye on our seedlist. On occasion, something that
doesn't catch the eye of our plant rep (non-patentable annuals especially!)
will be too interesting to keep to ourselves and will be offered in limited
quantities.

Christy Hensler
THE ROCK GARDEN
Newport, WA z4b
http://www.povn.com/rock/

Get $20 off all MotherNature brand products!