HIST: first order arrived

From: "Lynn Lamb" <plamb5@bellsouth.net>

Hi All,
    My first Historics have arrived!  This bunch came from Superstition
Gardens.  They were shipped priority mail and only took 3 days to come from
CA to NC.  My bed is ready and it has finally stopped raining, so we are on
go for planting.  For those interested, here are the cultivars that I have
received so far:  MORNING SPLENDOR, GIBSON GIRL, FLUTTER-BY, CRIMSON KING,
CONQUISTADOR, OLA KALA, QUEEN OF MAY, OTHELLO, HER MAJESTY, SNOW FLURRY,
ROSY WINGS, MADAME CHEREAU, GREAT LAKES, MISSOURI, FOLD FISH, QUAKER LADY,
BEOTIE, FLORENTINE, HONEY CHILE, JEAN CAYEUX, LA BOHEMIENNE.

Lynn Lamb
Zone 7b

ONElist:  your connection to people who share your interests.