Re: OT: Rare plants

From: "Glenn Simmons" <glsimmon@swbell.net>

----- Original Message -----
From: J.F. Hensler <hensler@povn.com>
To: <iris-talk@onelist.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 15, 1999 10:45 AM
Subject: RE: [iris-talk] OT: Rare plants

> From: "J.F. Hensler" <hensler@povn.com>
> Hi Janet,
> A few places you might like to check out for plants to amuse you while you
> wait for the irises to bloom:
> http://plantdelights.com/
> http://www.rareplants.com/abg/
> http://www.willowpondnursery.com/collectors-corner.htm
> http://heronswood.com/F-Resources.html
> http://www.collectorsnursery.com/
> http://www.wave.net/upg/srpn/
> http://www.rmrp.com/
> You might also keep an eye on our seedlist. On occasion, something that
> doesn't catch the eye of our plant rep (non-patentable annuals
> will be too interesting to keep to ourselves and will be offered in
> quantities.
> Christy Hensler
> Newport, WA z4b
> http://www.povn.com/rock/

Hey Christy, this is really neat!  If anyone else out there has links to
rare or hard to find plants I would love to see them and I'm sure others on
the list would like them too.  So, if there are other links, please share

Thank you Christy even though I'm not the one who asked for the links.  :)

Glenn & Linda Simmons

ONElist users:  YOU can win a $100 gift certificate to Amazon.com.
Check out the FRIENDS & FAMILY program to find out how.  See homepage.