re:ORDERS - Joe Ghio

From: Chad Schroter <Chad.Schroter@quantum.com>

	I have ordered from Joe every year and have always gotten very large
rhizomes as well. In the past I always ordered from the 'bargain section'
and did not expect many extra's(as stated in the catalog) - but usually
received something very new anyway. The LA's I have received from him were
really monsters. This year I got brave and ordered 2 Intro's among others -
I can hardly wait to see if I get as lucky as Walter.....

	My Maryotts order just arrived - I ordered 4 things including one
Intro, and am pleased to have received another Intro as a bonus. This is a
good thing when garden space is limited - it's a blast to get 100% extras,
but then to find homes for them all.....

Chad Schroter

Get $20 off all MotherNature brand products!