Re: SPEC: I. laevigata

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>

>From: Janet Yang <jyang1@home.com>
>    Is this an okay time to mail-order and transplant
>laevigata? I'm in zone 6, coastal CT. Will the irises
>transplant better if I order from a nursery that has the
>same climate as here?

It would be better to do it in a couple months when the weather starts to
cool off.  This would reduce transplant shock.  Most iris nurseries won't
ship Laevigata until September anyway, I think.

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com

Congratulations MilitaryEFM. Our latest ONElist of the week.
How is ONElist changing YOUR life? Visit our homepage and let us know!