Re: OT: Rare plants

From: "Martha Brown" <mbrown@pldi.net>

>From: HIPSource@aol.com
>I understand your analogy, but I do not share your experience of the world
>re: human intelligence or manners, by which I assume you mean civility.
>Anner Whitehead
It is good to hear there are places left that "Road Rage",  smokers blowing
smoke in your face because they have "the right to smoke",  being bombarded
by vulgar language,  impatient people making life miserable for all those
around them, racism  and other such incidents are not common.  I certainly
hope you enjoy it.

M Brown
NW Oklahoma, USA
USDA Zone 6b,  Sunset Zone 35

Start a new ONElist list & you can WIN great prizes!
See homepage for details on ONElist's new "FRIENDS & FAMILY" program.