Re: Re: stupid question?

From: Gerry Snyder <gcsnyd@loop.com>

Jan Clark wrote:
> From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>
> > >OK..enough nonsense. This is a perrenial thread, and I'd like to add a
> > >particularly Australian version of catching slugs and snails:
> > >Disolve a spoonful of VEGEMITE (we all have it in our cupboards) in warm
> > >water, and use as for beer. Snails love it!
> >
> >Here in the states we find that VITAMEATAVEGIMIN works better.
> >
> >Bill Shear
> isn't that just an anagram of vegemite...twice? Sounds like it might be the
> same stuff to me.

Eons ago we had a TV show called "I Love Lucy" that starred Lucille

On one episode she had been hired to do a commercial for a
vitamin-mineral supplement rich in alcohol. She kept making minor errors
and had to go through several takes, downing a spoonful each time. Soon
the errors got bigger and bigger, and she was drinking straight from the

She did an excellent drunk.

Gerry in Los Angeles, feeling nostalgic for early TV.

Get $20 off all MotherNature brand products!