Re: OT: Rare plants

From: RYFigge@aol.com

In a message dated 7/15/99 4:33:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
HIPSource@aol.com writes:
Anner, may  I add another idea to the "rare plant" subject. I like anything
that is different from the main stream, including plants.  Instead of
selecting a maple - norway or ?  Why not another that others don;t think
about - lack of imagination or?  Even perhaps on the part of the supplier -
or what he wants to get rid of or? Anyhow, I have at least 4 kinds -not the
usual or red japanese -- nothing against those, just that I like these  but
they are available if one is a little inquiring and  looking up to see what
could be available. Be  adventurous  -  It is not necessary to be a
horticulturist although it might help -- I wouldn't know since I'm anything
but == however books do help .  And I could give other examples of
 my unusuals, but enough of boring you!  Plus I have a toothache and headed
for the extractionist tomorrow -- boo-hoo. Rosalie nr Baltimore  zone 7

The Best Place to Buy Movies - Reel.com