Re: OT: Rare plants

From: "Glenn Simmons" <glsimmon@swbell.net>

> It is good to hear there are places left that "Road Rage",  smokers
blowing
> smoke in your face because they have "the right to smoke",  being
bombarded
> by vulgar language,  impatient people making life miserable for all those
> around them, racism  and other such incidents are not common.  I certainly
> hope you enjoy it.
>
> Martha
> M Brown
> NW Oklahoma, USA
> USDA Zone 6b,  Sunset Zone 35

Now wait a minute Martha, I smoke and I do try not to do what you have
mentioned above but I also have a "right to smoke" if I so choose.  One of
the things that really gets under my skin about non-smokers primarily in
restaurants is for the NS (non-smoker) to sit in the smoking section then
make comments about me smoking and sit there giving me dirty looks!  I hope
you aren't one of those people!  :)  So far I haven't said anything back to
these people, I just try to ignore them but sooner or later I will say
something.  :)

Glenn

Glenn & Linda Simmons
mailto:glsimmon@swbell.net