Re: HYB: moldy seeds

From: Janet Yang <jyang1@home.com>

    Is the inside seed rotting, or just the aril? With some seeds (I'm
talking seeds in general, not irises) mold actually helps germination. For
example, papaya seeds have a tough, water-resistant skin that delays
germination until the seed is dispersed. Mold eats away at the skin so water
can enter and start the germination process.
    As far as my experience goes, mold from dead seeds has not hurt the
viable seeds, even when they are touching.

The Best Place to Buy Movies - Reel.com