Re: OT: Rare plants

From: "Mark Cook" <billc@atlantic.net>

>  One of the things that really gets under my skin about non-smokers
primarily in
> restaurants is for the NS (non-smoker) to sit in the smoking section then
> make comments about me smoking and sit there giving me dirty looks!

     I am an NS who has sat in smoking sections because that was where the
only available seats were.  When I do so, under no circumstances will I
complain about smoking.  After all, it is the smoking section...
     On the rare plants topic, some of this is regional.  What may be a
common plant in one are could be a rare plant somewhere else.  Here in
Florida, I would consider Irises to be rare plants although there are common
native types.  This is because they have yet to be accepted by gardeners,
mostly because so many have failed with bearded Irises.

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, Florida.

Your anytime, anywhere sports store. Fogdog Sports.