Re: OT: Rare plants

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 7/15/99 8:02:41 PM Eastern Daylight Time, RYFigge@aol.com

<< may  I add another idea to the "rare plant" subject. I like anything
 that is different from the main stream, including plants.  Instead of
 selecting a maple - norway or ?  Why not another that others don;t think
 about - lack of imagination or?  Even perhaps on the part of the supplier -
 or what he wants to get rid of or?  >>

Yes, I think all these things impact the issue, Rosalie. Sorry you have a bad
tooth. Take it easy and insist on drugs.

Anner Whitehead

How has ONElist changed your life?
Share your story with us at http://www.onelist.com