AIS: AIS Affiliates in Los Angeles?

From: HIPSource@aol.com

If anyone can provide me with the names of AIS Affiliate iris societies in
Los Angeles and surrounding areas and the names of their presidents or
secretaries, and their e-mail addresses if available, I would like to have
such information for official purposes. Alternatively, I would welcome the
name and e-mail address of any responsible irisarian who is a member of a
society in LA or immediate environs.

Please contact me privately at------------------> HIPSource@aol.com.

I thank you.

Anner Whitehead
Commercial Source Chairman
Historic Iris Preservation Society, AIS

Campaign 2000 is here!
Discuss your thoughts; get informed at ONElist.  See our homepage.