Re: RE: TB: Mid July bloom report

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 7/16/99 7:43:48 AM Eastern Daylight Time, lmann@icx.net
writes:

<< irises that 50 years from now, listers' grandchildren  will be pestering
HIPS trying to ID >>

Hopefully HIPS has so impressed upon our friends the necessity of ensuring
that their modern irises are correctly named, and, by implication, of keeping
up with these names and them,  along with the message, on to family and
friends, that future HIPSoisie will be able to devote more attention to other
questions and projects.

Anner Whitehead
Commercial Source Chairman
Historic Iris Preservation Society
HIPSource@aol.com

Campaign 2000 is here!
http://www.onelist.com
Discuss your thoughts; get informed at ONElist.  See our homepage.