NANI web site changes

From: "Rodney Barton" <rbarton@hsc.unt.edu>

All,

I've recently done some work on the North American Native Iris web site.  Come check it out!

I've added bloom photos of I. fulva, I. missouriensis and I. pseudacorus along with foliage photos of I. cristata and I. verna. Also added were photos of Belamcamda chinesis and Cypella plumbea (by Mark Cook) to the other irid page.  (I've removed all non-native iris photos.)  You can quickly access these new photos from the "What's new" page.

There are now links on the PC species pages to the corresponding page at the SPCNI web site.  The links to the Berkeley Digital Library photos on the PCNI pages are working again.

Most of the pages were dressed up a bit with multiple photos being presented as thumbnails you can click on to see the full size photo.  For some reason some of the maps were not displaying properly on my monitor so I added a link to display the full size map.

Lastly the file structure of the site has been changed. This should be transparent unless I've not updated a link somewhere.  As always, let me know if you find any problems

Rodney Barton
Hickory Creek (North Central) Texas, USA

North American Native Iris web site:
http://molly.hsc.unt.edu/~rbarton/Iris/NANI.html

Your anytime, anywhere sports store. Fogdog Sports.