Re: HYB: moldy seeds

From: "Mike Sutton" <suttons@lightspeed.net>

Happens occasionally here Dennis.  Let the seeds dry out and there will be
no problem IF the seeds are mature.  If I find mold inside the seed pod and
there doesn't appear to be any damage to the seeds I put them in a plastic
cup, let them dry and treat them like all the others.  Doesn't affect
germination.  Hope that helps.