HIST:CAT: How about them RHIZOMES?

From: HIPSource@aol.com

As the bearded rhizome shipments roll in would you kindly find time to emerge
from the clouds of wood shavings, excelsior, and pearly peanuts to let
HIPSource know about anything out of the ordinary, good or bad, about
shipments from any of the nurseries listed on the HIPS page at

Since I am a referral service, I am always interested in hearing things I
should know, as it were. Anything you wish to pass on should be sent to me
PRIVATELY, and you may be assured it will be held in confidence.  If you are
too busy to mess with this now, please just send me a little note at a
convenient time later.

I thank you.

Anner Whitehead
Commercial Source Chairman
Historic Iris Preservation Society

Get $20 off all MotherNature brand products!