Re: NANI web site changes

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>

Great going, Rodney!  This is definitely the most impressive Iris web site
out there, IMHO.  I am glad you expanded the site with information on North
& South American irids.  Alophia drummondii is gawjus and now on my wish
list because of your site.  With some special protection it should be hardy
up here in Cincinnati.

I'll be sure to get more photos for you during the next bloom
season....especially Bertha Fable (<grin!>).

I only found one bad link...when I was on:

I tried to click on the Marvell Gold pictures...
...and got a server error.

Dennis Kramb; dkramb@badbear.com

ONElist now has T-SHIRTS!
Check out homepage for details.