Re: OT: Rare plants

From: "Martha Brown" <mbrown@pldi.net>

>From: "Glenn Simmons" <glsimmon@swbell.net>

>Now wait a minute Martha, I smoke and I do try not to do what you have
>mentioned above but I also have a "right to smoke" if I so choose.  One of
>the things that really gets under my skin about non-smokers primarily in
>restaurants is for the NS (non-smoker) to sit in the smoking section then
>make comments about me smoking and sit there giving me dirty looks!  I hope
>you aren't one of those people!  :)  So far I haven't said anything back to
>these people, I just try to ignore them but sooner or later I will say
>something.  :)
>Glenn & Linda Simmons

No I don't sit in the smoking section in restaurants and I don't give dirty
looks for smoking near me------ unless it is in my home----I figure if
someone is impolite enough to smoke in my home without asking permission and
there clearly are no ashtrays to indicate it is acceptable  they are getting
off lucky to only get a dirty look.

I do note which restaurants do not have sufficient exhaust vents to have a
relatively smoke free nonsmoking area and I do not return to that

M Brown
NW Oklahoma, USA
USDA Zone 6b,  Sunset Zone 35

Get $20 off all MotherNature brand products!