Re: No Suitable tag

From: "wmoores" <wmoores@watervalley.net>

Normally
> Rhonda has a large, clear white, round spot on the falls. In the convention
> gardens she was often showing a streak of rim color, going from just under
> the tip of the beard to the bottom center of the falls.
>
> I *think*, but am not certain, that Ron called the effect: 'window paning'.
>
> Does anyone have any 'good words' on this subject?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Mike, www.worldiris.com

	Window paning is new to me....makes me think of vertical and
horizontal lines.

	I have heard the following used in reference to this 'strange'
occurrence.

		mid-line
		mid-stripe
		glint line

	WALTZ ACROSS TEXAS, a reblooming introduction of mine,
will have a mid-stripe on rebloom for me but will not show it in the
spring.  When I registered it, I was in a quandry about that
line....whether it should be in the registration or not. I decided to
leave it out, thinking it was caused by my weather conditions and
might not appear elsewhere..  WAT is pictured in the current
Sutton catalog, and there is no mid-stripe.  I do not know if the
picture was taken in the spring or the fall, but, anyway, the stripe is
not there.

	Keith Keppel could supply the correct terminology, I'm sure.

	Walter Moores
	Enid Lake, MS 7/8

Your anytime, anywhere sports store. Fogdog Sports.