Re: OT: Rare plants

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 7/17/99 12:20:01 PM Eastern Daylight Time, gcsnyd@loop.com
writes:

<<  Siberians tend to fail in a big way in the desert I live in, but I still
 want to try Lake Keuka. I haven't been so taken with an iris in years. >>

Yep. Stuff you really love is always worth extra bother.

But a garden full of unhappy plants is not a thing to be delighted in by
anyone. I've seen too many gardens full of collector's plants which got
inadequate attention. Like once the thrill of acquisition had worn off, they
were off looking for another thrill. Not all collector's gardens are like
that, of course, certainly not. But if my experience is typical, the type is
not "rare."

Anner Whitehead
HIPSoruce@aol.com

The Best Place to Buy Movies - Reel.com