TB/MTB/HIST: Local plant sale

From: "Lynn Lamb" <plamb5@bellsouth.net>

Hi All,
    The Charlotte (NC) Iris Society, Region 4, had a plant sale today.  I
went and was very pleased with what I got.  As for HIST, one man had tons of
LENT A. WILLIAMSON...when I told him that Superstition Iris Gardens had sold
out of it, he was incredulous...he has tons that originated from his
grandfather's garden.  He also had SWERTI for sale.  I also purchased DUSKY
CHALLENGER and BEFORE THE STORM, plus one MTB called WHAT AGAIN...has anyone
experience with this tiny one?  I saw a picture of it and if I remember
correctly, it has yellow standards and light blue falls.
    I also wanted to say, being an iris novice I truely appreciate Anner's
advice.  I need all the help I can get :-) and I have found iris people to
be most helpful.

Lynn Lamb
Zone 7b
AIS, HIPS