HIST: LENT A. WILLIAMSON

From: HIPSource@aol.com

In a message dated 7/17/99 3:30:35 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
plamb5@bellsouth.net writes:

<< As for HIST, one man had tons of  LENT A. WILLIAMSON...when I told him
that Superstition Iris Gardens had sold out of it, he was incredulous...he
has tons that originated from his grandfather's garden.   >>

And a splendid heirloom it is, too. An excellent iris and one that appeals to
almost everyone, whether they were interested in the historics per se or not.
You can check it out on the HIPS page at http://www.worldiris.com. Not rare
by most definitions and several nurseries stock it. Rare only, as they say,
as a day in June.

Gotta get back outside. Finished my glassatee. Digging and moving them today.

Anner Whitehead
HIPSource@aol.com

Your anytime, anywhere sports store. Fogdog Sports.