SDB: Whoops Again!

From: "Jeff and Carolyn Walters" <jcwalters@bridgernet.com>

> From: "Lynn Lamb"
>
> Whoops...I just realized that WHAT AGAIN is an STB, not a MTB.  Sorry for
> the mistake...Lynn

Lynn,

Actually, WHAT AGAIN (Ensminger, '91) is an SDB (Standard Dwarf Bearded)
iris. There is no class of irises for which "STB" is the acronym. I have no
first-hand experience with this cultivar, but the introducer's description
is "wisteria blue standards and straw yellow falls", and as the name
implies, it is capable of producing repeated rebloom where conditions are
suitable.

jcwalters@bridgernet.com

ONElist users:  YOU can win a $100 gift certificate to Amazon.com.
http://www.onelist.com
Check out the FRIENDS & FAMILY program to find out how.  See homepage.