Re: SDB: What Again

From: Ellen Gallagher <e_galla@moose.ncia.net>

	Gary White wrote:

>It is a very good grower and has foliage that stays
>nice and green even when others around it have leaf spot.  Allan told me that
>WHAT AGAIN won the out of region award at the 1993 Median Spree (in
>Oklahoma, I
>think) and that it was doing well in all of the gardens where it was growing
>that year.

	I echo all that Gary said. It never rebloomed for me in Zone 3
	but it had a very long bloom season and I called it WHAT AGAIN!
	when it would look like it was all thru blooming and it would
	play a trick and you suddenly would see 3 or 4 gorgeous
	blooms - having missed the bud stage (seemingly).

	A wonderful addition to the median garden.

	Ellen (who is all wrung out after watering her boiling garden
		with a record heat wave in this part of the country -
		99 degrees in Hartford, CT. - ok, only 87 F humid
		degrees here...still hot for us tundra dwellers -
		lilium and gladiolus loving it)

To view the Siberian iris archives:
http://www.mallorn.com/lists/sibrob/
http://www.mallorn.com/lists/iris-photos/

Society for Siberian Irises web page:
http://w3.one.net/~wilsonjh/ssi.htm

Attention ONElist list owners.
http://www.onelist.com
We've just added a "NO ATTACHMENTS" option.  See homepage for details.