Re: Re: stupid question?

From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>

> > I remember the 'I love lucy' show well. As children we thought that the
>American accent was a 'television' accent, as some 80% of TV content was
>from the U.S.  The Australian accent still sounds wrong in films
>(especially when attempted by American actors!) How many of you would have
>been exposed to even 1/4 of that worth of Australian content? <LOL>
>Anything ever come out of Oz other than Crocodile Dundee and
><LOL> even harder
>G'digh, might.

I think that proves to all that we keep to ourselves what is most valuable,
and only give away the junk, despite my altruistic wafflings about sharing
my unusual plants with all and sundry. You get neighbors over there? ..
Point taken!
Now Gerry, we're so far off track here, we're both at risk of a good hiding
from the list boss. :-)
...................Back to the irises
Hoorooh, Jan

The planet's eCenter for health & well-being. PlanetRX.