From: "Lynn Lamb" <plamb5@bellsouth.net>

Dear Gary and all,
    Thanks for the interesting info on this cultivar.  I hope it reblooms
here for me in zone 7b.  Winterberry lists it as a rebloomer in zone 5, so
we will just have to wait and see.  I got the last two little rhizomes left
and we got to the sale 30 minutes after it started!  There was a photograph
of it and I just fell in love with it.  I have already put my new ones in
the bed and WHAT AGAIN is on the edge with a few rocks around it.

Lynn Lamb
Zone 7b

Congratulations MilitaryEFM. Our latest ONElist of the week.
How is ONElist changing YOUR life? Visit our homepage and let us know!