AIS: Regional Newsletter Editors

From: "Gary D. Sides" <irisman@mindspring.com>

I think this goes to Kathy G or maybe Anner, but not sure, so........

I am in need of the most current list of Regional Newsletter Editors
due a project I was talked into.  If whomever has that, would  send to
me privately, I would greatly appreciate it:  irisman@mindspring.com

Gary D. Sides   Nashville, TN  USDA 6/7   irisman@mindspring.com
Bearded Iris Rebloom is Up and Coming!  Get some today!

It's a new program at ONElist.  See homepage for details.