Re: OT: Rare plants

From: Irisborer@aol.com

In a message dated 7/17/1999 10:32:52 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Iarejan@aol.com writes:

<< WEELLL , WELL WELL...  No, I was thinking of Roslyn Nursery  (I know it
 started with R).    But I shall check out Sunny Border, thenk kew... >>

Oh no..... I was only free-associating there.  Sunny Borders is a wholesale
supplier to retail nurseries.  And I BELIEVE they distribute for Terra Nova
(the originator of most of the fancy heuceras)....  and so I presume that
those heucheras COULD be in your local nurseries.

And we gonna be in big trouble with Himself if the thread doesn't get back to
irises.

While in England, I purchased a variegated sissyringium (<--- spelling??  No
clue.  Blue-eyed grass).  Of the irid persuasion.

Kathyguest in E. Aurora, NY -

The planet's eCenter for health & well-being. PlanetRX.