OT : Please change subject headings

From: "Paul Tyerman" <tyerman@hotmail.com>

Howdy all,
    At the risk of being labelled "stuffy": or whatever..... PLEASE CHANGE
SUBJECT HEADINGS if you stray off the original topic of that heading.  There
have been about 50 messages labelled OT : Rare Plants.  Now, I am interested
in rare plants and looked with interest at the first few which then became a
conversation and got more and more obscure and so forth.  I don't get much
time to go through this list so it would be REALLY appreciated if there was
even an added bit to each heading (i.e OT : Rare Plants - xyz) which would
help those of us who just browse.  This is just an example which I have
read, there are a number of other threads that I have given up on after a
while and they may very well have got back onto the topic again
afterwards.... if so I missed that interesting bit, but I don't get time to
scan everything.

     Now before I get flamed....... Yes!  I have done the same myself but
try hard not to..... No!  I am not perfect nor claiming to be...... Yes!
I'll get off my soap box.

     Apologies if I have offended anyone, that was not my intent.

     Paul T. (Australia)

Attention ONElist list owners!
http://www.onelist.com/info/news.html
Check out the new "DEFAULT MODERATED STATUS" option.