AIS: The JULY Bulletin

From: Irisborer@aol.com

In July!!!!

True story.... the July Bulletin is out in all its glory - and not only is it
still July, boys and girls..... but it's MID July!

He's so hot he sizzles when you touch him.

The cover shot is of CHASING RAINBOWS.... the poignantly-named Ben Hager iris
that was so glorious at convention.

Some of the articles include one on growing techniques by our own Rick Tasco,
and two meaty articles (one on the convention one on crested irises) by
another of our own.... Bill Shear.  There's an article on soil... a departure
from iris/iris/iris - and welcome.  And a wonderful article on reticulatas.

There's more... several aril-related numbers - rich photos. design section
and, of course, AIS business and ads.

As always..... I'll take PRIVATE messages on Bulletin arrival, and commentary
on content.

So make some iced tea and make sure the hammock is securely fastened.... good
reading's coming your way.

Kudos to Terry Aitken.

Kathy Guest....who ads that I am more than happy to talk about unusual plants
off list.  Let me know if you want to be added to a bcc list so nobody gets
irritated.  (:

Get $20 off all MotherNature brand products!