Re: OT-Chat: Please change subject headings

From: "Mark Cook" <billc@atlantic.net>

> I do not have the time to scan every message regardless of its topic to
> out if it actually pertains to the subject line or whether it has wandered
> off.  Obviously suggestions are not welcome.  My apologies for wasting all
> your time.

      Actually, you are quite right on what you said.  There are two
categories of OT involved here.  One is OT-Plants and the other is OT-Chat.
I am not John, but I would figure that the thread should be under OT-Plants:
Rare Plants.
     My post on Australian Music should have been under OT-Chat.  Sorry to
all for that error.

Mark A. Cook
Dunnellon, Florida.