Re: HYB: broken seed pod branch

From: Iarejan@aol.com

In a message dated 7/18/99 5:48:16 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Irisborer@aol.com writes:

<< And we gonna be in big trouble with Himself if the thread doesn't get back
 irises.

 While in England, I purchased a variegated sissyringium (<--- spelling??  No
 clue.  Blue-eyed grass).  Of the irid persuasion.

Kathy,
     Auugghhh!!!   You're right!!   Er, ah...did I mention that the seed pod
that I thought I had broken off then subsequently taped seems to have...RE
ATTACHED???    Weird.    Anyway...we'll see if those seeds still feel like
germinating in the near future.  Know tree limbs can re-graft or something
like that (terminology fuzzy) but
never heard of an iris stalk that mended itself.

Janet Natale
zone 8 of SC where it's sunny, humid and humider. (more humid?)

http://www.onelist.com