Re: OT : Please change subject headings - reply

From: "Glenna R. Chapman" <irislady@worldnet.att.net>

Wait!

As usual, in every group I subscribe to, there is at least 1 individual who
"must" be offended and "must" ruffle others if things aren't done "her" way.
(not referring to you, but your respondent)

Hold on there, pardner! I have found this to be a pretty darn good group for
accurate information and some chit chat that  may or may not be fruitful.  I
completely agree with your comments in both posts.  I don't think you could
have been more polite, more careful about how you worded your request.
 So -- please keep tuned in.  It takes awhile to "retrain" some folks --
whether they like it or not((~;  Oh -- and by the way, I have found this to
be one of the "least" off topic groups" that I frequent.  Maybe that's why I
can overlook it more easily. For some real OT action, check out  soc.
medieval history -- a favorite topic of mine, but Whew! I feel like I've
been hit by lightning whenever I venture in.
No apology needed -- no time wasted.
cheers
Glenna in Colorado irislady@att.net