Re: TB:wanna trade?

From: Iarejan@aol.com

Hi all,

    The following rhizomes are going out of my garden...I wouldn't mind
trading for rebloomers, but if you don't have any I'd like doesn't
matter...first people to e-mail me back can have their pick from these for
free:

War Sails(2 rhizomes available)
Double Scoop (2 rhizomes available)
Moon Journey (3 rhizomes available)

Now they're not huge rhizomes but several are bloom ing size...let me know

Janet Natale
zone 8 of SC
e-mail: iarejan@aol.com

The planet's eCenter for health & well-being. PlanetRX.