Re: Re: TB:wanna trade?

From: Iarejan@aol.com

John,
   Your wish is my command, oh prompt one.    GEEZ, IT'S REALLY HARD TO TRADE
WITH YOU...I cant make achoice!!!!!!!!
    Since you said one or two...and I have a deep respect for generosity...
how about one rz of Sea World and one rz of Amethyst Winter or Tennison
Ridge(can't decide which of the latter two).   My Snail Mail address is:
Janet Natale
701 48th Ave N
Myrtle  Beach, SC 29577

Let me know your full snail mail address.  THANKS!

JANET