Re: CULT: still blooming

From: "Jan Clark" <janclarx@hotmail.com>

>The sun is just now coming up over the hills, tinting the fog a golden
>peach. Trees at any distance are lace outlines only and the world seems to
>barely exist beyond a few hundred feet in any direction. The damp of the
>fog adds to the 40 degree chill and a winter coat feels good this time of
>Christy Hensler

And here in the Antipodes, in mid winter, it has rained lightly during the
night, but the sun is coming up, and soon it will be warm enough to go out
in bare arms, and do some gardening!
They really mixed up the modules for that weather machine this year Christy!

My I. Japonica var. Idon'tknowwhattii, has several bloomstalks, and buds
actually emerging from the foliage. I believe it will bloom in the next
couple of weeks. May be the SDB's will start blooming in late August this
year? Friend in Melbourne already has I.germanica in bloom and putting on a
cheerful show.
My first daffodil opened yesterday, snowdrops and jonquils everywhere.
Spring is in the air, tra-la-la-la-la.......

Cheers, Jan

Create a list for FRIENDS & FAMILY...
...and you can WIN $100 to Amazon.com.  See homepage for details.