Well here it is.  Sorry it took so long we had to check on a couple of things besides availability.  QUANTUM LEAP was the winning name.  Unless there is a mix-up in the registrations, this will be it.   I have all the email names in a folder but if you submitted it or MOMENTOUS OCCASION it would save me some time if you notified me.  No impostors please! :-)  MOMENTOUS OCCASION and a submission from Bill Shear were runners up.  As per my previous post runners up will also get a free rhizome next year.  If we use any name that someone has submitted we will gladly send you a free one of that particular cultivar.  A huge thank you to all who submitted names, it was a lot of fun even though it caused many, long, somewhat heated discussions/fights over the winning name here.
Thank you again to all who submitted.
Mike Sutton