Re: CULT: still blooming

From: Dennis Kramb <dkramb@badbear.com>

>My I. Japonica var. Idon'tknowwhattii, has several bloomstalks, and buds
>actually emerging from the foliage. I believe it will bloom in the next
>couple of weeks. May be the SDB's will start blooming in late August this
>year? Friend in Melbourne already has I.germanica in bloom and putting on a
>cheerful show.
>My first daffodil opened yesterday, snowdrops and jonquils everywhere.
>Spring is in the air, tra-la-la-la-la.......
>Cheers, Jan

This is sooooo disgusting!  (well, not disgusting...but frustrating!)  how
is it you are 9 months ahead of us, when you should only be 6 months ahead
of us?  It's just not fair!  Your irises are about to bloom, and ours just
finished!  It's just not fair!!!!!  :)

PS:  take lots of photos of that japonica whatchamacallit for us.

Show your ONElist SPIRIT!
With a new ONElist SHIRT available through our website.