CULT

From: "Carryl M. Meyer" <carrylm@bigsky.net>

My Spurias need help!!  Several of their leaves are  turning brown, being
skeletonized, from the tip down--and this has never happened to them
before--but I have not been growing Spurias that long--any idea what is
causing this?  My husband says we are having more problems with fungus on
other plants this year--could this be a fungus?  So far, does not effect
the Siberians or Bearded--just Spurias--which are in an area beside Day
Lilies and other plants close by--so not too much air circulation--
If anyone has any idea--please let me know--thanks
Has anyone had the Siberian 'Coronation Anthem' rebloom?  Think it is doing
that here--just over a month from first bloom and here it goes again--
Carryl in western Montana--where it is almost time to start digging--if
anyone wants some 'no-names' let me know.

Show your ONElist SPIRIT!
http://www.onelist.com
With a new ONElist SHIRT available through our website.