Re: HYB: JI X SIB hybrids

From: John Montgomery <monashee@junction.net>

Jan Clark wrote:

> But, even if I am successful, who will believe me?

Everyone will who sees convincing evidence of your success.   It is not a matter
of "believing" you or Christie.  Belief does not enter into it at all.  The
question in this case is testable.  When it has been tested, then we shall not
"believe", but rather we will know with some degree of certainty, whether or not
the cross has been made.

Please realize that no one's credibility is being attacked by another.
Scientists must be sceptics else science couldn't be done.

John Montgomery
Vernon  BC
Zone 5

ONElist announces "FRIENDS & FAMILY!"
See homepage for details, including our weekly drawing!