Re: AIS: Awards

From: HIPSource@aol.com

Mike,

I'm sure I must speak for many when I say thank you for making the
information about all the AIS awards available to us in this forum. I'm sure
we all appreciate your efforts to bring it to us as soon as it was official,
and we appreciate the time it took to compile and enter the complete
information on the individual winners.

Anner Whitehead
HIPSource@aol.com

Show your ONElist SPIRIT!
http://www.onelist.com
With a new ONElist SHIRT available through our website.