Re: AIS: Bulletin

From: "Lynn Lamb" <plamb5@bellsouth.net>

Good morning all,
    I received my July AIS Bulletin in the morning mail today.  Someone
commented the other day that they would believe it was ready if they
received it in July, or something to that effect.  Well, I have mine!  The
articles look great and I am anxious to get started reading it.

Lynn Lamb
Zone 7b
Belmont, NC
AIS, HIPS
"I dream'd I lay where flowers were springing
Gaily in the sunny beam;
List'ning to the wild birds singing,
By a falling crystal stream....~Robert Burns

ONElist:  your connection to people who share your interests.