Re: Cat: Raining cats and dogs

From: Iarejan@aol.com

HI all,
   WOW.   There IS A SANTA CLAUS...his name is PERRY DYER...and his brothers
are RICK TASCO AND ROGER DUNCAN!!!    I am the proud unpacking new owner
of some of the most beautiful iris stock...and so many extras I NEED TO
EXPAND THE NEWLY EXPANDED BED!!
    BTW, my kids must believe in the Santas too, because they used the white
shredded packing paper to create a summertime snow scene in my laundry/mud
room.   What a hoot.   Of couse, it'll be MUCH easier to shovel than the real
stuff.
    I'm so giddy, I hope I chose the right tags.

Janet Natale
zone 8 of SC

http://www.onelist.com