From: Sharon McAllister <73372.1745@compuserve.com>

Searching for RUTH KEITH (McAllister, 1995).

Yes, I'm the hybridizer -- but I lost all of my stock to a flash flood.
This was, however, one of the best-selling arilbredmedians I have
introduced.  An extremely strong grower with a very nice flower [soft blue
standards, willow-green falls with a soft blue wash].  Of course, I can
consult my records and write those who ordered it.  But consider the

One order for shipment on a specific date requires digging a clump.  On
something this prolific, that means several bloom-sized rhizomes also go
into the pool for Surprise Packages.  And enough time has now elapsed that
those who received RUTH KEITH, whether because they ordered it specifically
or got it as part of a Surprise Package, have probably dug, divided, and
passed it on.  It must now exist in a lot more gardens than those that
belong to people who ordered it as a relatively new introduction.

Sooooo......     If you grow RUTH KEITH, please contact me off-list.  I'm
open to purchase or trade.

Sharon McAllister

Create a list for FRIENDS & FAMILY...
...and you can WIN $100 to Amazon.com.  See homepage for details.