OT:Pilling Cats

From: starlord@QNET.COM (Slc.Dennis Bishop)

>From: Sharon McAllister <73372.1745@compuserve.com>
>
>3.      When pills are needed, it's easy to slip one into a little meat
>ball.

 For YEARS I've used a piller to give pillstomy cats. No hiding pills
that they'll find and spit out someplace. It's made of pvc plastic,
holds the pill in it's end and has a plunger, you hold the cat, open
it's jaws from the side jaw bone, slip the piller in and pop the pill
down the cats  throat. Takes all of 1sec. Been doing it for 25 years
now.

| Slc.Dennis Bishop Founder & Lifetime Member |
| SIAR (1971)   /  IAR (1995                  |

Congratulations SAYNO2DRUGS. Our latest ONElist of the week.
http://www.onelist.com
How is ONElist changing YOUR life? Visit our homepage and let us know!