AIS Bulletin has arrived!!

From: rod suchy <ras357@juno.com>

Our bulletin has arrived today 7-21,  in PERFECT condition!!
I find it more interesting than the past issues, so keep up the good
All things change or they get stale, even publications. I know that some
are concerned of the direction of the Bulletin, but perhaps time will win
over the harshest critics?
We now have received 4 of our Iris orders and have been very, VERY
pleased with the condition and especially the BONUS!!  In fact one bonus
was 300% of the total!! I will not publicly
mention the bearer of this GREAT order,  because each Grower has
different criteria for bonus.
In our many years of purchasing Iris, I believe we have only had 2
disappointments...of course they do not see any future business from us.
We all have to learn from our mistakes.  I would say that 99.99% of all
Iris people are very generous and highly concerned with the product and
service they provide!!
Keep up the good work, it  is appreciated!!
Rod Suchy
Wichita, Ks Region 18

Create a list for FRIENDS & FAMILY...
...and you can WIN $100 to Amazon.com.  See homepage for details.